Mission & Objectives
The mission of the Alumni and Friends
is to promote the welfare and interests of Princeton University and the Reserve
Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Programs that operate on campus, or may operate
in the future and to support student members through charitable and educational
programs and other activities.
PUROTC's objectives include:
- Maintaining active ROTC units on the Princeton University campus and continuing productive relationships with the Princeton University faculty and administration.
- Securing and maintaining appropriate military scholarship funding levels for Princeton students.
- Establishing an active network of alumni and friends to:
- Mentor current ROTC cadets and PLC candidates
- Mentor/support alumni currently serving on active duty
- Assist Princeton alumni transitioning from military service to civilian career
- Organizing and supporting social events for alumni and friends.
- Maintaining sufficient financial resources to support these objectives.